Ritesh ModiFounder & CTO
Areas of Expertise
- Architect, Senior Evangelist, Cloud Architect, author, Speaker and known leader for his contribution towards Data center, Blockchain, Ethereum, Solidity, Bots, Cognitive Services, DevOps, Business intelligence and automation.
- Batchelor Of Commerce (B. Com), St. Xavier’s college, kolkata
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCT: MCT Enrollment
- Center for Information Technology and Architecture
- ISO Lead Auditor certification
- MS: Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- Advanced Cloud Security Auditing
- COBIT 5.0 (Control Objectives for information and related technology)
- MS: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
check out his new upcoming book on Solidity @ amazon
Ritesh Modi is an ex Microsoft Senior Technology Evangelist and tchnology architect. He has worked on Ethereum and solidity extensively and advised startups and companies on implementation of BlockChain on Cloud. Ritesh is a regular speaker on Blockchain and Solidity and has spoken at theTechFest
(http://thetechfest.com/ ) largest conference in India for students, speaking at Air Summit ( https://www.theairsummit.com/speakers ) on Blockchain. He is also regular speaker on blockchain and Ethereum at meetups ( https://www.meetup.com/Machine-Learning enthusiast/events/242772099/, https://www.meetup.com/Machine-Learning-enthusiast/events/242348911/ ).
He is an Architect, a Senior Evangelist, Cloud Architect, published author, speaker, and a known leader for his contributions towards Datacenter, Azure, Bots, Blockchain, Cognitive services, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence and automation. He is the author of multiple books. Solo author for “Azure for Architects” and “DevOps with Windows Server 2016” book – both available on Amazon and B&N. He co-authored another book titled “Introducing Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview” along with Windows Server team. Another book “Developing Bots with Microsoft Bots Framework” with apress is also co-authored by him.He has spoken at more than 15 conferences including TechEd and PowerShell Asia conference, and is a published author for MSDN magazine. He has more than a decade of experience in building and deploying enterprise solutions for customers. He has more than 25 technical certifications.
- Solidity Programming Essentials
- Developing Bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Azure for Architects
- DevOps with Windows Server 2016
- Introducing Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview
- Windows PowerShell – Authoring Desired State Configuration Custom Resources